Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering Systems Design: How To...?
How To - Video Guides
Get it at MUN!
Simply click on to view a menu of options for obtaining access to electronic resources. For most journals purchased for you by Memorial University Libraries, the menu will provide links to the full text of articles. You will see one or more of the following links:
- Find Article - links directly to the entire article.
- Find Abstract - links to a page describing the article. Look for a PDF, HTML or other Full-Text link.
- Table of Contents - links to the contents for that issue of the periodical. Find your article in the list and look for a full-text link.
- Find Journal - links to the main page of the online journal. Find your volume/issue, then locate your article in the table of contents.
If an electronic link is not available directly from the Get It window, you may still have access to the article -- electronically or in print -- via the other options presented. These include:
- Links to the Library Catalogue to check further for online access or access to the print version of the article
- A link to Document Delivery to submit a request for Memorial Libraries to borrow the item for you from another Library. The form will have been automatically updated with information about the item you want. When making a document delivery request you will need your User ID or Alt ID and PIN.
On the library homepage, choose Off-campus login from the Quick Links drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the page or click Access at home to reach this page.
You may be asked to input your User ID or Alt ID and PIN Number in order to confirm that you are a current Memorial user.
You are now ready to access all library resources.
User ID -- The 14-digit barcode number on your Campus Card
Alt ID -- Your student number
PIN -- Contact the Circulation Desk; they will assign you one.
Citing my research
- APA StyleFind out how to reference material using APA, MLA, and more!
Here are some quick links for style guides on citing your materials