Water Quality Resources: How To...?
Get it at MUN!
Simply click on Get It @ Memorial to view a list of options for obtaining access to electronic resources. For most journals purchased for you by Memorial University Libraries, the menu will provide links to the full text of articles. You will see one or more of the following links:
- Find Article - links directly to the entire article.
- Find Abstract - links to a page describing the article. Look for a PDF, HTML or other Full-Text link.
- Table of Contents - links to the contents for that issue of the periodical. Find your article in the list and look for a full-text link.
- Find Journal - links to the main page of the online journal. Find your volume/issue, then locate your article in the table of contents.
If an electronic link is not available directly from the Get It window, you may still have access to the article -- electronically or in print -- via the other options presented. These include:
- Links to the Library Catalogue to check further for online access or access to the print version of the article
- A link to Document Delivery to submit a request for Memorial Libraries to borrow the item for you from another Library. The form will have been automatically updated with information about the item you want. When making a document delivery request you will need your User ID or Alt ID and PIN.
Citing my research
Here are some quick links for style guides on citing your materials