FOLK 1000 (Peretti) Winter 2023: Home
The following databases may be useful for research on your autoethnography assignment. We will look at the first two in class.
- MLA international bibliography with full text
- JSTOR: the scholarly journal archive
- Humanities source ultimate
- International bibliography of the social sciences : IBSS
- ProQuest Central
You can find links to all of the above on the Folklore databases page.
Note that JSTOR is in the second list on the page, under the heading "More Specifically".
Centre for Newfoundland Studies (CNS)
The Centre for Newfoundland Studies (CNS) is a closed-stack library located on the third floor of the QEII Library. They have a wealth of resources on Newfoundland and Labrador topics.
- You can visit or contact the Centre.
- You can find many of the items located there by searching OneSearch.
- You can also try their Periodical Article Bibliography
Cite your sources
For help citing physical objects or sound recordings, refer to the guides for Art or Music here: https://www.library.mun.ca/researchtools/guides/citations/specificsources/
Depending on what you're citing, you may also need to refer to the full APA or MLA publications, which you can find through the links above.