French Immersion Library Resources - Primary/Elementary Teachers: Home
Hackmatack winners en français
- Premier trophée pour Momo de Sinro byCall Number: EDLIB FRE BARISBN: 2764400438Publication Date: 2000
- Chante Pour Moi, Charlotte byCall Number: EDLIB FRE PELISBN: 2890214931Publication Date: 2001
- Opération Juliette byCall Number: EDLIB FRE CAVISBN: 2894286007Publication Date: 2002
- Zak, le fantôme byCall Number: EDLIB FRE BERISBN: 2922225836Publication Date: 2003
- La butte à Pétard byCall Number: EDLIB FRE LEGISBN: 2922203700Publication Date: 2004
- Capitaine Static byCall Number: EDLIB FRE BERISBN: 2764405685Publication Date: 2007
- La plus jolie histoire byCall Number: EDLIB FRE PETISBN: 2923574605Publication Date: 2009
- Ton journal intime zone frousse byCall Number: EDLIB FRE PETISBN: 2923574761Publication Date: 2010
- Le secret des dragons byCall Number: EDLIB FRE DEMISBN: 2896864121Publication Date: 2012
Find books, articles, and more in OneSearch.
Find articles and more in Education Source
Type in your topic to search in Education Source
Need to expand your search?View all indexes available for Education & Teaching
The Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers
Visit the official website of the
Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers
to find a wealth of information including classroom support and resources such as activities and games.
- The Education Libraryhas support materials for teacher candidates and graduate students. Visit in person or online today!
More websites for French Immersion Teachers
- Department of Education French Immersion Program ResourcesLearn more about the NL Department of Education's French Immersion program for K-12 students including detailed curriculum guides for each subject area.
- French Education Information from the Faculty of EducationLearn more about the Faculty's French Immersion program including testimonials and videos.
- Le DELF/DALF au CanadaLearn about testing and certifying your French Language skills with the DELF (diplôme d’études en langue française: for beginners and intermediate-level learners) and DALF (diplôme approfondi de langue française: for advanced learners) examinations.
- Heritage Newfoundland & Labrador en francaisAccess French resources from the Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Website - a non-commercial, public history project that aims to provide school students and the general public with a wide range of authoritative information on the province's history, culture, and geography.
- Canadian Parents for FrenchCPF is a national network of volunteers which values French as an integral part of Canada and that is dedicated to the promotion and creation of French-second-language learning opportunities for young Canadians.
- Newfoundland & Labrador English School DistrictVisit the website of the Newfoundland & Labrador English School District to access the school directory, learn about teaching opportunities, and find a variety of resources available from the Board.