Search Individual E-Book Collections
- ebrary This link opens in a new windowRestricted to MUN only
- MyiLibrary This link opens in a new windowRestricted to MUN only
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection This link opens in a new windowRestricted to MUN only
- Project Gutenberg This link opens in a new windowUnrestricted access
Locating Statutes & Case Law
Find articles and more in Criminal Justice Abstracts .
Find books, articles, and more in OneSearch.
Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- The Sage Dictionary of CriminologyThis definitive reference and research tool provides an excellent introduction to key theories, concepts and topics, and offers useful guidance through the field.
- Encyclopedia of CriminologyThorough review of criminology, including the history of criminology and of legal and criminal justice traditions, types and correlates of criminal behavior, victimization, global issues, professional issues, and prominent figures.
- Encyclopedia of Crime & JusticeThis four volume interdisciplinary source, deals not only with law but also sociology, psychology, history and economics. Entries range from abortion to rape and from family violence to wiretapping.
- Newfoundland & Labrador Statistics Agency: Social StatisticsThis site includes Justice statistics for Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Statistics Canada: Crime and JusticeThis is a vital source of information about the nature and extent of crime and the administration of justice in Canada.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)BJS is the primary statistical agency of the US Department of Justice.