CPA Canada standards and guidance collection (Off-campus sign-in required)
- CPA Canada standards and guidance collectionComprehensive collection of Canadian tax, accounting, finance & other business information resources - includes: current CPA Canada Standards and Guidance Collection, International Financial Reporting, federal & provincial tax collections + news, publications & data from Ernst & Young, CPA Handbook, Accounting (IFRS and ASPE) and Assurance.
Accounting, tax, & banking collection (off-campus sign-in required)
- Accounting, tax, & banking collectionCovers accounting, tax, banking and finance topics, and trends and history influencing financial. Provides access to global scholarly and trade journals, newspapers and magazines, wire services, blogs, podcasts and websites, working papers & reports and more (most available in full-text).
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
Find books, articles, and more in OneSearch.
Business Source Complete
Finding and Using Databases
- Locating Business Databases on the Library websiteThis video shows you how to find the complete list of Business databases on the MUN Library website
- How to use Business Source Complete 3These 3 short videos introduce you to Business Source Complete, one of the best databases in which to start business research. You can use the same techniques to search other journal databases, like CBCA, below.
Find Canadian-focused articles in Canadian Business & Current Affairs (CBCA).
Accountants' Handbook (off-campus sign-in required)
- Accountants' Handbook 2009 byISBN: 9780471790419This highly regarded reference is relied on by a considerable part of the accounting profession in their day-to-day work. This handbook is the first place many accountants look to find answers to practice questions. Its comprehensive scope is widely recognized and relied on. It is designed as a single reference source that provides answers to all reasonable questions on accounting and financial reporting asked by accountants, auditors, bankers, lawyers, financial analysts, and other preparers and users of accounting information.
- Accountants' Handbook, Financial Accounting and General Topics byISBN: 9781118171820Publication Date: 2012-06-05This highly regarded reference is relied on by a considerable part of the accounting profession in their day-to-day work. This comprehensive resource is widely recognized and relied on as a single reference source that provides answers to all reasonable questions on accounting and financial reporting asked by accountants, auditors, bankers, lawyers, financial analysts, and other preparers and users of accounting information. The new edition reflects the new FASB Codification, and includes expanded coverage of fair value and guidance on developing fair value estimates, fraud risk and exposure, healthcare, and IFRS.
Income Tax Act
- Income Tax Act (ITA)Current ITA available on the Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLii) website.
- Income Tax Act (ITA)Current ITA on the Justice Laws Canadian Government website. Includes downloadable pdf version.
CPA Newfoundland and Labrador Homepage
- CPA NL Regulatory FrameworkThe homepage of CPA NL Regulatory Framework, which includes the Public Accountants Act, Regulations, By-laws and Rules of Professional Conduct