FOLK 2100 (Gould) Winter 2024: Home
The following databases may be useful for doing research for your annotated bibliography and final paper. We will look at the first two in class.
- MLA international bibliography with full text
- JSTOR: the scholarly journal archive
- Humanities source ultimate
- International bibliography of the social sciences : IBSS
- ProQuest Central
You can find links to all of the above on the Folklore databases page.
Note that JSTOR is in the second list on the page, under the heading "More Specifically".
Centre for Newfoundland Studies (CNS)
The Centre for Newfoundland Studies (CNS) is a closed-stack library located on the third floor of the QEII Library. They have a wealth of resources on Newfoundland and Labrador topics.
- You can visit or contact the Centre.
- You can find many of the items located there by searching OneSearch. You cannot borrow books from CNS - you must use them in the Centre. But often, there are circulating copies of the same books in the QEII Bookstacks.
- You can also try their Periodical Article Bibliography