Law and Society: Writing & Citing
Legal Citation Guides: Print
Legal Citation Guides: Online
Guides to Canadian Legal Research
Prepared by Ted Tjaden, a lawyer and law librarian at Bora Laskin Law Library, University of Toronto.
Catherine Best is a research lawyer in Vancouver, British Columbia.
A useful guide that was prepared by the Bora Laskin Law Library at the Faculty of Law, University of Toronto.
Style Guides for Preparing Term Papers
Guides available from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- APA Style Resources
- (From the American Psychological Association)
- Citing Sources
- (APA, MLA, Turabian/Chicago Styles - From Duke University)
- Political Science Style Guide
- (Canadian Journal of Political Science)
Citing Government Documents:
- Brief Guide to Citing Canadian Government Documents and Statistics
- (Sharon Musgrave, revised by Jeff Moon, Queen's University Library)