Nautical Science Resources: Home
Search Google Scholar
Search article databases!
- ASFA : aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts This link opens in a new windowIndexes articles, conference papers, books, government documents & technical reports in the science, technology & management of marine, brackish & freshwater environments
- Marine technology abstracts : MTA This link opens in a new windowContains references from technical papers, journals, conference proceedings, books and transactions in such fields as marine engine design, offshore technology, marine safety, naval architecture, marine pollution, and computers in the marine industry.
- Scopus This link opens in a new windowIndex and Abstracts - Over 18,000 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers - Includes citation linking to journals; conference proceedings; and books - Covers: Biology; Physics; Chemistry; Geosciences; Agriculture; Medicine; Business; Social Work; and the Social Sciences.
- SeaLibrary online This link opens in a new windowCatalogue, Index - Covers journal articles, books, reports, conference proceedings, videos - Topics include nautical science, ship management, law of the sea, marine safety, marine environment - Subject thesaurus available.
Find E-books in OneSearch
Many of the e-books available from Memorial University Libraries are listed individually in OneSearch.
To limit your results to e-books, do the following after you have run your search:
- On the left side of the screen, under "Availability", click "Available online".
- The page will reload. Then, on the left side of the screen, under "Resource type", choose "Books."
Maritime Management Resources
by Katie Lawton Last Updated Apr 25, 2023 35 views this year
Offshore Safety & Survival Resources
by Katie Lawton Last Updated Apr 25, 2023 89 views this year
Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering Systems Design
by Katie Lawton Last Updated Apr 25, 2023 32 views this year