Teaching & Learning: Resources for Professional Development
Search for Articles
Teaching Perspectives Inventory
The Teaching Perspectives Inventory (TPI) can help you collect your thoughts and summarize your ideas about teaching. It can be useful in examining your own teaching as well as helping clarify the teaching views of other people.
Why should I take the TPI?
It can be useful and informative if you are:
- preparing for a teaching evaluation or promotion and tenure
- creating your teaching dossier
- reflecting on your own teaching
- researching teaching perspectives
- curious about different approaches to teaching