Systematic, Scoping, and Rapid Reviews
Several Memorial University librarians are trained in evidence synthesis methods and are available for consultations or to join review teams subject to availability and at the discretion of the librarian.
What level of support do you need?
- Librarian co-author: As a member of the review team, we will look after all aspects of the literature search including database selection; design, translation, and execution of search strategies; citation management; PRISMA flow diagram; and a written search methodology. In addition, we will review the final manuscript before journal submission.
- Librarian consultation: We will provide consultative support while your team develops and performs all search strategies and related activities. For this level of support we appreciate an acknowledgement for our contribution in the published manuscript.
Further information is available in our Systematic Review Policy.
Review teams may be asked to fill in the following form prior to their first meeting with a librarian:
If you are interested in doing a systematic or scoping review and would like to discuss your project with a librarian, please contact one of the librarians listed below.
If your discipline/campus is not listed or you're not sure who to contact, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meghan McKibbon 709-864-3159
- Chelsea Humphries 709-637-2184
- Last Updated: Jan 10, 2024 12:25 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.mun.ca/systematicreviews
- Print Page